12/06/2007

Celine Dion - I'm Your Angel

Testo con traduzione (mia).
-
No Mountains too high, for you to climb - Nessuna montagna è troppo alta da scalare
All you have to do is have some climbing faith, oh yeah - Tutto quel che devi fare, è scalare il Destino
No rivers too wide, for you to make it across - Nessun fiume è troppo impetuoso,per te,da guadare
All you have to do is believe it when you pray - Devi solo crederci,mentre preghi
And then you will see, the morning will come - E vedrai, il nuovo giorno giorno arriverà
And everyday will be bright as the sun - E ogni giorno porterà con se il Sole
All of your fears cast them on me - E spazzerò via le tue paure
I just want you to see... - Devi capire...
I'll be your cloud up in the sky - Che io sarò le nuvole del tuo cielo
I'll be your shoulder when you cry - Ti asciugherò le lacrime quando piangerai
I'll hear your voices when you call me - Sentirò la tua voce quando mi chiamerai
I am your angel And when all hope is gone, - Sarò il Tuo Angelo e quando ogni speranza sarà chiusa,
I'm here No matter how far you are, - Io sarò ancora qui, non importa quanto sarai lontana
I'm near - Io ti sarò vicino
It makes no difference who you are - Non importa chi tu sia
I am your angel I'm your angel - Io sarò il tuo Angelo
I saw the teardrops, and I heard you cry - Ho visto le lacrime cadere e ti ho sentito piangere
All you need is time, seek me and you shall find - Tutto quelloche serve è il Tempo, cercami e lo troverai
You have everything and you're still lonely - Hai tutto,ma sei ancora sola
It doesn't have to be this way, let me show you a better day - Non è questo il modo di vivere,lascia che ti mostri un altro modo
And then you will see, the morning will come - E vedrai,un nuovo giorno arriverà
And all of your days will be bright as the sun - e in tutti i tuoi giorni ci sarà il Sole
So all of your fears, just cast them on me - Spazzerò via le tue paure
How can I make you see... - Devi capirlo,questo...
I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I'll hear your voices when you call me
I am your angel And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your angel I'm your angel
And when it's time to face the storm - E quando sarà il momento di affrontare la tempesta
I'll be right by your side - Io sarò al tuo fianco
Grace will keep up safe and warm - Ti terrò al sicuro e al caldo
And I know we will survive - E io so che sopravviveremo
And when it seems as if your end is drawing near - E quando sentirai di aver perso tutto
Don't you dare give up the fight - Non arrenderti e continua a lottare
Just put your trust beyond the sky... - Perchè troverai il tuo fato oltre il Cielo
I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I'll hear your voices when you call me
I am your angel
And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your angel I'm your angel
I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I'll hear your voices when you call me
I am your angel And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your angel I'm your angel

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento