1/24/2009

Queen - Gimme The Prize

Queen - Gimme The Prize - Highlander Soundtrack /testo e mia traduzione - Video
-
"Garage and water from the sprinklers It also left a man's decapitated body lying on the floorNext to his own severed head, a head which at this time has no name"
"I know his name"

Here I am I'm the master of your destiny - Eccomi,sono il signore del vostro destino
I am the one the only one - Sono l'unico ed il solo
I am the god of kingdom come - sono il dio del regno a venire
Gimme the prize just gimme the prize - datemi la ricompensa e null'altro
Give me your kings - datemi i vostri re
let me squeeze then in my hands - li stritolerò nelle mie mani
Your puny princes - questi principi fantocci
Your so called leaders of your land - che voi chiamate leader delle vostre terre
I'll eat them whole before I'm done - li mangierò in un boccone
The battle's fought and the game is won - si combatte ed il gioco è vinto
I am the one the only one - sono l'unico ed il solo
I am the god of kingdom come - sono il re del regno a venire
Gimme the prize just gimme the prize - datemi la ricompensa
"Now you die" - ora morirai
"I have something to say, it's better to burn out than to fade away There can be only one"
Move over I said move over - Levati, ho detto levati
Hey hey hey clear the way - via dalla strada
There's no escape from my authority - non puoi sfuggirmi
Didn't I tell you?I am the one the only one - non te l'ho detto?Sono l'unico ed il solo
I am the god of kingdom come - sono il re del regno a venire
Gimme the prize - datemi la ricompensa
just gimme the prize - voglio solo la ricompensa
I am the one the only one - sono l'unico ed il solo
I am the god of kingdom come - sono il re del regno a venire
Gimme the prize - Datemi la mia ricompensa

"There can be only one" - Ne rimarrà soltanto uno.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento