3/31/2009

Queen - A Winter's Tale

Queen - A winter's Tale (testo e traduzione - Video)
-
It's winter-fall Red skies are gleaming - oh - Sea gulls are flying over Swans are floatin' by Smoking chimney-tops Am I dreaming Am I dreaming ...? The nights draw in There's silky moon up in the sky - yeah - Children are fantisising Grown-ups are standin' by What a super feeling Am I dreaming Am I dreaming ...? woh-woh-woh-woh (draming) So quiet and peaceful Tranquil and blissful There's a kind of magic in the air What a truly magnificent view A breathtaking scene With the dreams of the world In the palm of your hand (draming) A cosy fireside chat A little this, a little that Sound of merry laughter skippin' by Gentle rain beatin' on my face What an extraordinary place! And the dream of the child Is the hope of the man It's all so beautiful Like a landscape painting in the sky - yeah - Mountains are zoomin' higher - mm - Little girls scream an' cry My world is spinnin' and spinnin' and spinnin' It's unbelievable Sends me reeling Am I dreaming... Am I dreaming...? Oooh - it' a bliss.
-
E' l'arrivo dell'inverno
Il cielo rosso brilla, oh
I gabbiani volano via
I cigni fluttuano
Fumanti comignoli
Sto sognando?
Sto sognando?
Le notti si accorciano
C'è una luna di seta su nel cielo, sì
I bambini fantasticano
I grandi stanno lì vicino
Che super sensazione
Sto sognando?
Sto sognando?
woh woh woh woh
(sognare)Così calmo e pieno di pace
(sognare)Tranquillo ed estatico
(sognare) C'è una sorta di magia nell'aria
(sognare) Che visione veramente maestosa
(sognare) Una scena mozzafiato
Con i sogni del mondo dentro il palmo della tua mano
(sognare) Una tranquilla chiaccherata nel focolare
(sognare) Un po' di questo, un po' di quello
(sognare) Suoni di felici risate che si rincorrono
(sognare) Dolce pioggia che batte sul mio volto
(sognare) Che posto straordinario!
E il sogno del bambino è la speranza la speranza dell'uomo
E' tutto così bello
Come un paesaggio dipinto nel cielo
Le montagne si impennano in alto
Le ragazzine gridano e piangono
Il mio mondo gira e gira e gira
E' incredibile
Mi fa girar la testa
Sto sognando
Sto sognando
Oooh è estasi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento