6/11/2008

Damien Rice - 9 Crimes

Damien Rice - 9 Crimes (con testo e mia traduzione - Video)
-
Lisa: Leave me out with the waste - Lasciami fuori con la spazzatura
This is not what I do - Non è quello che faccio
It's the wrong kind of place To be thinking of you - E' il posto sbagliato per pensarti
It's the wrong time For somebody new - E'il posto sbagliato per una nuova storia
It's a small crime And I've got no excuse - E'un piccolo crimine,e non ho scusanti
Lisa: Is that alright with you? - E'la cosa giusta per te?
Give my gun away when it's loaded - Dai via la mia arma quando è carica
Is that alright with you? - E' la cosa giusta per te?
If you don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it - Se non spari come pensi io possa tenerla
Is that alright with you? - E' giusto, per te?
Give my gun away when it's loaded - Dare via la mia pistola quando è carica
Is that alright with you?With you... - è la cosa giusta per te?Per te...
Damien: Leave me out with the waste - Lasciami fuori con la spazzatura
This is not what I do - Non è quel che faccio
It's the wrong kind of place - E'il posto sbagliato
To be cheating on you It's the wrong time - per scherzare con te, è il tempo sbagliato
She's pulling me through - lei mi tira in mezzo
It's a small crime And I've got no excuse - ma è un piccolo crimine e non ho scuse
Damien: Is that alright with you?
Give my gun away
(Lisa: Is that alright? Yeah.)
when it's loaded Is that alright with you?
If you don't shoot it how
(Lisa: Is that alright? Yeah. ) am I supposed
to hold it Is that alright with you?
Give my gun away (Lisa: Is that alright? Yeah. )
when it's loaded
Is that alright Is that alright with you?
Damien: Is that alright, yeah?
Give my gun away (Lisa: Is that alright? Yeah. )
when it's loaded Is that alright with you?
If you don't shoot it how (Lisa: Is that alright? Yeah. )
am I supposed to hold it
Is that alright with you?
Give my gun away (Lisa: Is that alright? Yeah. )
when it's loaded Is that alright
Is that alright with you?(Slight Overlap..)
Damien: Is that alright, yeah?
Lisa: Give my gun away when it's loaded
Damien: Is that alright, yeah?
Lisa: If you don't shoot it
how am I supposed to hold it
Damien: Is that alright, yeah?
Lisa: Give my gun away when it's loaded
Damien: Is that alright, is that alright? E'tutto OK?E'tutto OK?
D & L: Is that alright with you?Damien: No... - Stai bene, è tutto OK? No...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento