10/22/2008

Ma nun me fa ride...

Ciao a tutti e ben ritrovati su queste pagine. Non pensavo fosse necessario ma,a quanto pare,mi sbagliavo : la buona fede che sfocia rapidamente nella stupidità,a volte,mi sorprende. Da un pò di tempo a questa parte, gira una mail - sia pur con le dovute varianti, simile a quella che riporto qui sotto:

"Dear Beloved, Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research,and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details when you reply. Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you.My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you something good out of the funds in return for your assistance. I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.please read and reply back asap with your telephone number Sincerely Yours, Hajia Mariam"

Naturalmente,non è vero niente.Nonostante questo, in troppi rispondono a questo messaggio, fornendo il proprio numero di cellulare...il quale viene hackerato,clonato e svuotato del credito. Ma dico...vi siete rincoglioniti?!Eliminate questo messaggio, o qualunque messaggio similare : non inoltratelo e non rispondete, se non con un bel "vaffanculo". Anzi,neanche questo : la semplice risposta indica che l'indirizzo mail è attivo e sarete quindi preda di spam, virus et similia.

Diciamo che,pure per oggi,la mia buona azione quotidiana l'ho compiuta. Bella ppe vvoi e alla prossima.

Ale

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento