10/01/2008

Shakira - Whenever, Wherever

Shakespeare ha scritto : "E ogni angoscia che ora par mortale, di fronte al perder te, non parrà eguale."

James Kirk ha detto : "Tutti,siamo umani".
-
Shakira - Whenever, Wherever (testo e traduzione - video)

Lucky you were born that far away so So we could both make fun of distance Lucky that I love a foreign land for The lucky fact of your existence Baby I would climb the Andes solely To count the freckles on your body Never could imagine there were only Too many ways to love somebody Le lo lo le lo le Le lo lo le lo le Can't you see...I'm at your feet Whenever, wherever We'll learn to be together I'll be there and you'll be near And that's the deal my dear They're over, you're under You'll never have to wonder We can always play by ear But that's the deal my dear Lucky that my lips not only mumble They spill kisses like a fountain Lucky that my breasts are small and humble So you don't confuse them with mountains Lucky I have strong legs like my mother To run for cover when I need it And these two eyes are for no other The day you leave we'll cry a river Le lo lo le lo le Le lo lo le lo le At your feet...I'm at your feet Whenever, Wherever We're meant to be together I'll be there and you'll be near And that's the deal my dear They're over, you're under We're both down under(?) We can always play by ear But that's the deal my dear Le lo lo le lo le Le lo lo le lo le We can fly, say it again Le lo lo le lo le lo le Tell me one more time That you'll live Lost in my eyes Whenever, wherever We'll learn to be together I'll be there and you'll be near And that's the deal my dear They're over, you're under You've got me head over heels There's nothing left to fear If you really feel the way I feel Whenever, wherever We're meant to be together I'll be there and you'll be near And that's the deal my dear They're over, you're under You've got me head over heels There's nothing left to fear If you really feel the way I feel
-
Fortuna che sia nata nel Sud, e che inganniamo le distanze Fortuna è averti conosciuto, e per te amare terre straniere posso scalare le Ande, solo per andare a contare i tuoi lunari con te festeggio e soffro tutto, le mie allegie e i miei mali Lero lorebray...sappi che Sono ai tuoi piedi Con te la mia vita, voglio vivere la vita. E quello che la vita mi lascia, Voglio vivere con te. Fortuna è avere labbra sincere Per baciarti con piu voglia Fortuna che il mio petto sia piccolo, e non lo confonda con montagne, fortuna che abbia ereditato gambe forti, per correre se un giorno senta la tua mancanza e questi due occhi che mi dicono, che piangeranno quando te ne andrai Lero lorebray...sappi che Sono ai tuoi piedi Con te la mia vita, voglio vivere la vita. E quello che la vita mi lascia, Voglio vivere con te Lero lorebray...sappi che Sono ai tuoi piedi Lero lorebray La felicità ha il tuo nome e la tua pelle Con te la mia vita, voglio vivere la vita. E quello che la vita mi lascia, Voglio vivere con te Conosci la mia vita,ci sono fino dentro al collo per te, e se senti qualcosa del genere,voglio che tu rimanga insieme a me.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento