10/30/2008

The Who - Who Are You

The Who - Who Are You (testo e mia traduzione - video)
-
Who are you?Who, who, who, who?Who are you?Who, who, who, who?Who are you?Who, who, who, who?Who are you?Who, who, who, who?
I woke up in a Soho doorway
A policeman knew my name
He said "You can go sleep at home tonight If you can get up and walk away"
I staggered back to the underground And the breeze blew back my hair
I remember throwin' punches around
And preachin' from my chair
[chorus:]
Well, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)Tell me, who are you?
(Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)'Cause I really wanna know
(Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
I took the tube back out of town Back to the Rollin' Pin I felt a little like a dying clown With a streak of RinTinTin I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours in the TinPanGod, there's got to be another way
Who are you?Ooh wa ooh wa ooh wa ooh wa ...Who are you?Who, who, who, who?Who are you?Who, who, who, who?Who are you?Who, who, who, who?Who are you?Who, who, who, who?[chorus]
I know there's a place you walked
Where love falls from the trees My heart is like a broken cup
I only feel right on my knees
I spit out like a sewer hole Yet still recieve your kiss
How can I measure up to anyone now After such a love as this?

Tu chi sei?
Mi sono svegliato su una porta di Soho,
un poliziotto mi ha chiesto il nome
e mi ha detto : "Se riesci ad alzarti,potrai dormire a casa tua,stasera"
Ho vacillato fino alla metro
e la brezza ha spinto indietro i miei capelli
Mi sono ricordato dei punzoni
e di come predicavo dalla mia sedia
Bene,tu chi sei?
Voglio realmente sapere chi sei
Dimmi,chi sei?
Vorrei davvero saperlo
Ho preso il tunnel sotterraneo per uscire dalla città,sono andato al Rollin'Pin
mi sentivo come un clown morente
Ho guardato indietro ai giorni in cui ero sempre occupato
mi sento come un uomo di latta,ma dev'esserci un'altra via d'uscita
Chi sei tu,dimmi chi sei,vorrei davvero saperlo
Io so che c'e' un posto dove tu passeggi,
Dove l'Amore cade dagli alberi ed il mio cuore è come una tazzina sbeccata
Riesco a reggermi sulle mie ginocchia
Anche in questo momento di merda, aspetto solo un tuo bacio
Come posso confrontarmi con gli altri,dopo un Amore come il nostro?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento