6/21/2007

Queen - Princes Of Universe

Here we are, born to be kings (Eccoci,nati per essere Sovrani)
We're the princes of the universe (Siamo i Principi Dell'Universo)
Here we belong, fighting to survive (Siamo arrivati,lottiamo per vivere)
In a world with the darkest powers (In un mondo dalle forze oscure)
Hey...And here we are (Ed eccoci qui)
We're the princes of the universe (Siamo i Principi dell'Universo)
Here we belong, fighting for survival (Siamo arrivati,lottiamo per la vita)
We've come to be the rulers of your world (Siamo i dominatori del mondo)
Oh!I am immortal (Sono Immortale)
I have inside me blood of kings (Dentro di me ho sangue di Re)
I have no rival No man can be my equal (Non ho rivali,nessuno può vincermi)
Take me to the future of new earth (Portami al futuro della nuova terra)
Born to be kings, princes of the universe (nati per essere re,principi dell'universo)
Fighting and free, (combattenti e liberi)
got your world in my hand (ho il vostro mondo nella mia mano)
I'm here for your love and I'll make my stand (sono qui per amor vostro e vincerò)
We were born to be princes of the universe (siamo nati per essere principi dell'universo)
No man could understand (nessun uomo può capire)
My power is in my own hand (il mio potere è nelle mie mani)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh People talk about you (la gente parla di me)
People say you've had your day (dicono che il mio giorno è arrivato)
I'm a man that will go far (sono uno che andrà lontano)
Fly the moon and reach for the stars (oltre la luna, oltre le stelle)
With my sword and head held high (con la mia spada, a testa alta)
Got to pass the test first time, (passerà la prova al primo colpo)
yeah I know that people talk about me (so che la gente parla di me)
I hear it every day (li sento ogni giorno)
But I can prove them wrong 'cause (ma proverò che si sbagliano)
I'm right first time Yeah yeah Alright, let's go, let's go (perchè ce la farò al primo colpo,andiamo!)
Haha!Yeh...watch this man fly (guardate quest'uomo come vola)
Bring on the girls C'mon C'mon C'mon! (portate anche le ragazze)
Here we are (here we are)Born to be kings, we're princes of the universe
Here will we belong Born to be kings, princes of the universe
Fighting and free, got your world in my hand
I'm here for your love and I'll make my stand
We were born to be princes of the universe

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento