7/11/2007

All For Love - Sting, Stewart, Adams

Questa va letta assolutamente...secondo me, all'interno c'e' una scintilla di rivelazione!

When it's love you give - Quando Mi doni il tuo Amore,
I'll be a man of good faith - Allora ho un buon fato,davanti a me
then in love you live. - Quindi, anche tu vivi nell'Amore.
I'll make a stand. I won't break. - Ce la farò. Non cederò.
I'll be the rock you can build on, - Sono la roccia dove potrai poggiarti
be there when you're old,to have and to hold. - Ci sarò quando invecchierai e resisterai,
When there's love inside - Quando dentro c'e' l'Amore
I swear I'll always be strong and there's a reason why. - Io spero d'esser sempre forte e c'e' una ragione,per questo
I'll prove to you we belong. - Ti proverò che insieme possiamo farcela.
I'll be the wall that protects you - Sarò il muro eretto a tua protezione
from the wind and the rain,from the hurt and pain. - Dal vento,dalla pioggia,dalla sofferenza e dal dolore
Let's make it all for one and all for love. - Tutti per uno e tutti per l'Amore
Let the one you hold be the one you want, - Voglio essere il solo e l'unico per te.
the one you need,'cause when it's all for one it's one for all. - L'unico di cui hai bisogno.
When there's someone that should know - Quando qualcuno vorrà sapere
then just let your feelings show - mostragli semplicemente quello che senti,
and make it all for one and all for love. - Insieme, uniti per l'Amore.
When it's love you make - Quando è l'Amore, che fai,
I'll be the fire in your night.then it's love you take. - Sarò il tuo Fuoco nella Notte, quando prenderai Amore,
I will defend, I will fight. - Io ti difenderò, Io Combatterò
I'll be there when you need me. - Sarò qui, quando avrai bisogno di me .
When honor's at stake, - Quando anche l'Onore sarà caduto,
this vow I will make:that it's all for one and all for love. - Ecco cosa farò : saremo Una Sola Cosa Nell'Amore.
Let the one you hold - Voglio essere il solo che stringi fra le braccia,
be the one you want - Il solo che desideri
the one you need,'cause when it's all for one it's one for all. - Il solo di cui tu abbia bisogno.
When there's someone that should know - E quando qualcuno penserà d'aver capito
then just let your feelings show - Mostragli quello che senti...
and make it all for one and all for love. - E saremo una sola cosa nell'Amore!
Don't lay our love to rest' - Non permettere al nostro amore di rilassarsi
cause we could stand up to the test. - Perchè dobbiamo superare molte prove,
We got everything and more - Possiamo Avere Tutto, e anche di più
than we had planned, - di quel che pensavamo
more than the rivers that run the land. - Più di un fiume che scorre lungo la valle!
We've got it all in our hands. - E'tutto nelle nostre mani.
Now it's all for one and all for love. - Insieme, per amore.
It's all for love. L'amore per Noi.

Rit...

Let the one you hold be the one you want,
the one you need,'cause when it's all for one it's one for all.
It's one for all.
When there's someone that should know
then just let your feelings show.
When there's someone that you want,
when there's someone that you need
let's make it all, all for
one and all for love

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento