9/10/2007

Happy Together

Imagine me and you, I do - Immagino te e me
I think about you day and night - Ti penso giorno e notte
It's only right - E'il solo modo
To think about the girl you love - di pensare alla donna che ami
And hold her tight - Tienila stretta,
So happy together - E siamo Felici Insieme,
If I should call you up - Se solo potessi chiamarti
Invest a dime - Investirò una moneta
And you say you belong to me - se tu dirai di credere in me
And ease my mind - e mi aiuti a sgombrarmi il cervello
Imagine how the world could be - Immagina come sarebbe il mondo
So very fine So happy together - Sarebbe splendido, se siamo Felici Insieme
I can't see me loving nobody but you - Non riesco ad immaginarmi ad amare altri che te
For all my life When you're with me - Per tutta la vita,quando sei con me
Baby the skies will be blue For all my life - Baby, i cieli saranno blu per tutta la mia vita
Me and you And you and me - Io e te, tu ed io
No matter how they tossed the dice - Non importa cosa dicono i dadi
It had to be The only one for me is you - I so che la sola persona giusta per me sei tu,
And you for me So happy together E tu per me, se siamo Felici Insieme
I can't see me loving nobody but you - Non riesco ad amare altri che te
For all my life When you're with me Baby the skies will be blue - Per tutta la vita,ed i cieli saranno blu
For all my life I can't see me loving nobody but you - Per tutta la vita,poichè amo solo te
For all my life When you're with me - Per tutta la vita,finchè sarai con me
Baby the skies will be blue For all my life - I cieli saranno blu per tutta la vita
Imagine me and you, I doI think about you day and night - Immagine di me e te, ti penso sempre
It's only right To think about the girl you love - E' il solo modo di amarti
And hold her tight - E di tenerti stretta
So happy together So happy together - Quindi,Siamo Felici Insieme
How is the weather - Com'e' il tempo
So happy together I can't see me loving nobody but you - Quindi,siamo Felici Insieme,perchè non posso che amarti
For all my life When you're with me - Per tutta la vita, da passare con te
Baby the skies will be blue For all my life - I cieli saranno blu per l'eternità
I can't see me loving nobody but you - Non posso non amarti
For all my life When you're with me Baby the skies will be blue - Per tutta la vita, sarai con me e i cieli saranno blu
For all my life I can't see me loving nobody but you - Per tutta la vita, non amerò altri che te
For all my life When you're with me Baby the skies will be blue - Per tutta la vita, i cieli saranno blu
For all my life I can't see me loving nobody but you - Per tutta la vita,non amerò altri che te
For all my life When you're with me - Per tutta la vita,sarai con me
Baby the skies will be blue - Baby,i cieli saranno blu
For all my life For all my life - Per tutta la vita

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento